From: Mario <henryma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] repairs
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:23:58 -0500

I am going to change the 4 shock absorbers on my 55. Any hints or pitfalls.
What kind of shocks should replace the old ones? My car is all original
except for the muffler. I want a better ride instead of original I think?
Any help is appreciated.

Mario Henry
1955 Plymouth Belvedere

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup