Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: Mopar Fenders

Thanks for checking out my auctions! I am not sure if we have the other fenders as the old gentleman who owns them is not in town today, he will be gone for a couple weeks.  I am sending along the part numbers for the remaining fenders if that helps.
Thanks again. Dave
PS. Here are the part numbers I came up with.
1246273 qty.1
1686709 qty1
1335623 qty1
1541?17 qty1