[FWDLK] UPDATE--carb return springs

Happy Monday list members.

I have ordered the return springs for the DUAL QUAD,,,, IN-LINE  carb applications.
I recd interest from 6 people,,,so I have placed the order for the springs.

As soon as I recieve them I will verify that they are what we wanted and I will then email you for your payment.
Looks like $16 per set including the shipping to you.  Just as a comparism,,if I had 6 to 7 sets specially made to match 100% the cost would have been over $55 per set

These springs should be EXTREMELY close to the origionals !
The wire diameter,,,coil diameter and coil length should be dead on,,,along with the actual tension.

I was given information from a list member that it looks like these are the same springs for the 57 300C,,so if you have a 300C and are in need of some return springs,this may be a match also.  I  will advise when i get the measurements from him.

Thanks to all for their imput,,,I will contact those with interest in about 1 week.

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY