Re: [FWDLK] blue dots/sleepy eyes

Blue dots are way illegal in California, but you usually only get a ticket if they pull you over for something else. I have blue neon under my car, and have only been told once that I had to turn it off (on the highway-whoops-no ticket though).Sleepy eyes (or half shields) are still available from Mooneyes. We have them at work. We also have glass blue dots.

Brandie in California

P.S. I was told that nobody is allowed to have anything resembling blue light on their car (blue dots etc.) because blue was reserved for law enforcement.