Re: [FWDLK] ebay item

In a message dated 1/14/2004 9:44:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dave-tracy.sherratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I think Atlas must be in a world of their own.  For those that have not seen
this add-
ebay item 2180859796 check out the buy it now  price.
Dave
60 Lebaron.

Or look at the prices on his other offered items.  worst part is that  he'll
probably sell all of them.....
Joe  Savard
Lake Orion, MI USA