[FWDLK] BIll Hirsch Good Bad?????

Hello
Hay anyone do any business with Bill Hirsch? I am thinking of getting the top, well liner and boot for my 55 dodge convertible from him and wonted to know if his products are good and if he stood behind his work. Iv got one bad top and don't really won't to buy a second!
thanks in advance for your replys

            Marc  Bradley
In rainy Washington

     1955 DODGE ROYAL