From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dalton, Thomas E
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 10:09 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] ebay item

The total cost was over $400!!! 395$ + Shipping and Handeling..

I had no choice and I had to get it.. Im all about making a profit!! But
Jeeeeeese!!!!  Makes me want to not keep it sometimes when I get hosed like
that!!

Makes it hard for a guy who is married to get the car drivable!!

Single, wouldnt be a problem!! Married... Different ball game all together!
:)

Atlas, if you can hear us!! Were all on the same team!!