[FWDLK] CARB RETURN SPRINGS----GOT'EM!

Hello members and those who expressed an interest in the subject

I THINK I have contacted everyone that had an interest in these return springs for our 'in-line' twin carb cars.
If I missed you,,,just contact me directly now for more info and stuff.

BASICALLY--I think for the price----we have almost a perfect match.
If you just plain need a set or your existing ones are rusted to death,,,here they are!

ALSO-----I am waiting for confirmation,,but visually it looks like these are also a 99% match for the 300C carb return springs.
I must order about $100 worth at a time,,,but if I run out,,,I can get more.  There was more of an interest than I had thought.

HAPPY MOTORING
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
57  FURY