[FWDLK] shipping over seas

One thing that I should mention,
if you ship via UPS or FEDEX they will charge the addressee , extra for the paper work & customs clearance. The P.O don't.
P.O rates are in my opion very competitive too. I have just received 2 full sets of brake shoes for under 50 bucks to the U.K.  Brake shoes are not a light component when it comes to shipping them.
Dave
60 Le Baron.
England.