[FWDLK] BEDTIME stories/TALL-TALE fins

Now, that a lot of y'all  are curled up around yer
campfires, on this inclement long night, how about a few favorite
car-stories (of the Forward-looking variety)?

Back around ought-85, Horrie & I pissed off a bunch of (house) Porches,
by joining into their high-speed cruise, down 395 (ehh, old-news)

Still hoping someone gets the gumption to contact Sanderson, this
winter, so that they might make-up some headers that fit, our cars.

Learned, today,( from another-source)  that Firm Feel's "carbon" drum
brake linings are NOT made outa the same stuff as the FF/FF rated
linings that I earlier commented about. Gonna call Firm Feel, manana, &
see about the
possibility, & costs, of mating (bonding) the carbon linings
to the Lockheed 12" brake shoes.

If you've got several cars, let's hear about your
driving stories!

The L.A. area all-MoPar "Spring Fling" occurs 4/17-18/04.

Neil