[FWDLK] Front Lights?

Hi there I'm having trouble taking off the front lights off a 1957 Savoy.  The head light is easy but the one next to it I don't know.  I can take the light bulb off, does the wire come off?  If there are minor holes on the light cover can they be filled and covers rechromed?

Thanks,
Joey
1957 Savoy
Dickinson, Texas