[FWDLK] Off topic but need advice on train travel in France.

[FWDLK] Off topic but need advice on train travel in France.

My apologies to the rest of the Forward lookers but I need some information on train tavel in France. Just the little logistic things as we are traveling with our kids. If someone from France has the time, if they would please email me it would be much appreciated.
Merci

Do you Yahoo!?