[FWDLK] Finland Gazette Updated !

Hey Gang -

It's taken way too long, but my website, The Finland Gazette: A Celebration of Chrysler's Fin Era Cars: 1955 - 61 has been updated with pix of the recent 1958 Plymouth body restoration and paint.  >From the home page, click on Plymouth Table of Contents.  The new pages are at the bottom of the Table of Contents. Click the links embedded in this email to go to the site, or point your browser to http://home.comcast.net/~ronbo97/  .

Happy Surfing,

Ron