From: John Zastrow [mailto:fins59@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 7:26 PM
To: Dave Stragand; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [FWDLK] fwdlook web site

I've gotten a few replies from members saying they are having no problem and a few replies who say they are.  Dave suggested using the F5 key, which I did; that didn't work. Don't know what temp internet files are; anyway, I got on by going to Yahoo,,,,,,,,type "forwardlook" in search box,,,,,page comes up with subject of new site starting Monday, January 26,,,,,,,I clicked on the word "cached" and page comes up allowing you to click on old site.  (what's the old saying?  "where there's a will there's a way")