[FWDLK] 58 trim - what is this?

The attached photo goes with the following description, and it is currently
on e-bay.  I have a 58 and can't figure out what these are.  Can anyone help
by providing a more lucid description or maybe even a photo of a car that
has them?  Here's the description:

"These rare little gems fit on the front of the inside quarter panel
trim....some people thought that the '57's looked unfinished so the
designers added these pieces to fill the area directly below the front of
the rear side window. If you have one of these cars you probably know what
this is...sorry my description isn't better. I know these fit the 1958
Senior DeSotos FireFlite..."