[FWDLK] 1960 Power Windows

Anyone offhand know how much of the power window setup from a '60 Imperial
is interchangable to the New Yorker, specifically on a 4-door?

My guess is the windows and maybe the vertical tracks are either the same or
similar enough to adapt.   One of the few things they took out of mine was
the power windows.. I never stopped and thought until I read a footnote that
like 98% of the '60 Imperials have power windows to think about it - a
friend has a '60 Imperial 4dr hardtop that is really rotted - no chassis or
floorpan behind the rear axle at all - so I thought it might be a good one
to rob some parts from.

For that matter, will the radiator swap at all?  Or is the '60-'62
Chrysler/'60-'61 Desoto unique to those body styles only?

I suppose I should look into a Hollander or some other vintage interchange
manual to answer these questions -

Thanks

Buried under tons of snow -

Bill K.