[FWDLK] Anyone need an engine?

I need to get rid of a flat-head 6 from a '56 Dodge truck that I have had in my garage for the last year or so.  I am running out of room and need to move the engine and manual transmission from the vehicle (still bolted together), since the truck is long gone due to Midwest salt.  I need $150 for the engine and $100 for the transmission, or $200 for both.  Have an engine lift to put it in your truck or on your trailer.  Located in Ohio, near Akron.  Let me know if interested.  Thanks.      LARRY