[FWDLK] I think... The new site is now totally all up & running...

[FWDLK] I think... The new site is now totally all up & running...

Title: Message
Hi All,

The problem with the web site seemed to be HTTP compression, for those of you interested in that type of thing.  It's just not workin' right, so it's now turned off.  I think that fixed it.

For those of you who haven't stopped by the new web yet site, we'd love for you to see all the changes -- http://www.forwardlook.net

The biggest and most exciting change is the new messaging forums at http://www.forwardlook.net/forums  In order to fully utilize the abilities of the board, you'll need to register as a forum member. Registration is free (of course), and allows you to do the following:

- Post new threads
- Reply to other peoples' threads
- Edit your posts (for 72 hours after posting)
- Receive email notification of replies to posts and threads you specify
- Send private messages to other members
- Enter events in the board calendar
- Create online photo albums

To register, you will need to specify a username and password, your real name, and a valid email address. Entering your email address will not leave you open to 'spam', as you can choose to hide your email address.
(Your email address will NEVER be given to any third parties for any reason. We hate spammers as much as you do.)

There is also a big list of frequently asked questions available at http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=14  This should answer the majority of your questions, but help is always available in the Help forum.

Enjoy!

-Dave