[FWDLK] 61 Dodge

All
I don't do this often but Neil sez to ask and you shall receive. I am
looking at a 61 Dodge (yeah I have 2 already) on eBay and it is in
Irvington, Kentucky and I am in Seattle, Wa. The auction ends in 2 days
and I need to find out if this car is really what the owner sez it is.
So, I am appealing to anyone in the area, if you can help me out, here
is the guys phone number. 270 547 7209  or shop 270 547 4364 Guys name
is Mike French. I am mainly trying to find out if the engine has any
numbers that resemble Neil's research. Also the paint/trim plate which
is on the driver's side firewall may have "Scheduled Build Date" ( like
: 0320
meaning : 3/20; it's on the left side of the Paint/Trim plate, because
the 413 engines were reportedly 1st available around that date.
Sorry for the late notice but I have been battling buy off from the CFO
(wife)
doug

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net!
New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more
http://www.forwardlook.net/