[FWDLK] Chrysler 300 and other great cars transport

[FWDLK] Chrysler 300 and other great cars transport

Hi Everyone;
Rene Kroeger is leaving the Des Moines area sometime next week, Feb 3 or so,
to go to LA empty. He's looking to haul something along the way. He will be
going South thru Mena down to Texas and across I-10 and/or I-20.

If you have a car that needs to go from anywhere near the route to anywhere
else along the route heading West, call him @ 1-515-314-1942. That's his
cell and with him 24/7, unless he's in an unserviced area. If no answer,
keep trying. Tell him you want the Ray special! Get a deal.

Not running or rolling is OK. He has a winch, and gentle hands.

He most recently hauled 2 from MI to Mena, AR, 1 from Mena to LA, 2 from LA
to FL, and 1 from FL to IL. Now on the way home to IA.

Regards to all & keep warm, Ray
--
Ray Jones, Jones Ridge, in the Ouachita Mtns near Mena, Western Arkansas

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net!
New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more
http://www.forwardlook.net/