[FWDLK] WHEELY, izit side-splittin ?

Shawn, you DID mount the

wheel weights 'behind' the outer-lips/edges of the wheels, right??
"visible" wheel-weights look OOOGLIE.

Ask your dad if he's ever heard anything about
radial tires causing "failures" of the 'bias-ply-rated' wheels??  I've
had radials on H. for MANY years, & have driven him agressively, with NO
signs of problems from the wheels.

Reportedly/supposedly, when the lip/edge starts to fail (from
excessivemovement from the sidewall)  the tire will lose its connection,
and start/begin to deflate.

Via c. c. of this, to the List, has ANYONE heard/experienced any REAL
(not: "anecdotal!!)
knowledge of  MOPAR - wheel failure , from radial-tire installation??

Neil the V.

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net!
New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more
http://www.forwardlook.net/