From: Brian Whicker <bwhicker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] That's the Brakes...
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:10:40 -0500

Hi Folks,
 I know this is probably a stupid question,but I need to ask anyway;My 58
Plaza originaly had a parking brake on the tailshaft of the tranny.Before I
got the car,the engine and trans. were swapped out with a newer vintage
set.Now.there is no brake on the new trans. and now way to run to the rear
wheels since they never had a way to hook up a parking brake originally.Any
suggestions?I'm kinda' dumbfounded here.
                                                            Thank you all
in advance,
                                                                    Brian
Whicker

Hampton,NH

_________________________________________________________________ Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software ? optimizes dial-up to the max! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/plus&ST=1

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net!
New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more
http://www.forwardlook.net/