Re: [FWDLK] 315 engine parts interchange

Re: [FWDLK] 315 engine parts interchange

                       hi, i'm restoring a 57 sweptside so it is original all the way. has been below zero here for 80+ hours straight. finally warmed up today, 4 above, i have to go outside tomorrow and put a starter in  my pickup, figures it would go out when it's cold. should be around 10 above. sure feels nice.  jim