[FWDLK] Has this ever happened to you?

Hi Everyone!

       The is definitely not a Forward Look question, but it helps my Forward Look get to certain shops to beautify itself.  My Honda van is having problems. Each time I start the A/C the van starts to jerk.  Then when I turn the A/C off it stops.  Anyone have an idea what is causing this? How can I solve this on going problem?

Thanks,
Joey
1957 Savoy
Dickinson, Texas