[FWDLK] 56 Windshield rubber update

I sent my windshield rubber (no chrome Plaza/Crusader sedan) to Steele. Mine is the same as theirs except mine has elephant ears in the corners that are held on by one screw in each corner. They had not seen that, so they called me as they had one from an american 2dr wagon that on second inspection appeared to have had the ears broken off. Has any one else seen these ears on their rubber. Steele thinks maybe they should have had them all along but as no one had said anything, they kidn't know. I speculated that perhaps the chrome covers them on the majority of cars and it wasn't a big issue for them.  They are going to try to make a mold for the ears anyway. Will advise.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net! New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more http://www.forwardlook.net/