[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge Hemi Magnum ( in super bowl add?)

[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge Hemi Magnum ( in super bowl add?)

How's "THIS" for on-topic?

At Barrett Jackson, Deadler Chrysler displayed
a BUNCH of cars, including (are you ready for this: ) the new Hemi
Chrysler, that they're gonna call the "300-C?????????"  Go figure...!

It looks AWESOME, and has EXCELLENT ergonomics--you could sit in
it---but it 'feels' teutonic.--can't 'see' the engine, though; you
thought that the old-hemi dual-carb/sixpak air cleaner blocked the view
of the engine? The
new Hemi is COMPLETELY hidden by a
sort of cover-shroud--"Yep, there's a Hemi, in there, SOMEWHERE!!

Oh, yeah; the Dodge Magnum---it was there, but locked-tight; the rep's
said that it was still missing some of its interior trim pieces, & they
didn't want to 'open-up' the car, if it wasn't complete--SOOO, the
introduction of it
is probably NOT imminent.

I've got a LOT of photos that i'd be glad to share w/y'all, but I'd have
to have my film processer send them to some 'intermediary', so he/she
could 'post' them--wait'll you see the new Jeep "Hummer"--can't recall
its name, but it's awesome!

There will be a (slightly) stretched Jeep Wrangler, soon.

Neil

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net!
New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more
http://www.forwardlook.net/