Re: [FWDLK] 60 DeSoto on ebay

Hi Joseph,

"finnfin" is me :) I'd love to hear any details about the cars history or anything else you'd like to tell...please email me off the list as this is probably of limited interest to others.

Thanks, Hans

> Hello all,
>
> Just wondering if  "finnfin" who purchased the 1960 DeSoto in California on ebay today is a member of this list.
>
> Just curious...  because I owned that car three years ago.
>
> Joseph Paolucci
> Walton, Ky

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net!
New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more
http://www.forwardlook.net/