Re: [FWDLK] dual m/c on 58 DeSoto

     Scot,now at the risk of sounding like the devels advocate . I feel it necessary to use something not often used in these present times of ours. Comon sence. 1st of all it takes less foot pressure to engage 2 wheels than it does 4. 2nd of all there is Murphys law. I have been unfortunate enough to pull into a gas station on old 66 for gas only to find that my old corvettes manual  brakes didnt stop me as well as times before. Now the fella before me who owned this old girl made a point of telling me how  he had converted to dual master for when he road raced her up in Wisconsin.Yup one was empty.3rd if you want to stop safer, you should go to disc on the front.Without dual M/C this would propably be a wasted effort. SS lines, dual M/C, Disc up front Would probably get you headed in the right direction, and stopped as well too.
                           My two cents,Fred 57 Dodge
       AAJ Brakes makes a very fine looking bolt on for your unit.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net! New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more! http://www.forwardlook.net/