[FWDLK] Otto Rosenbusch

I was sorry to hear about Otto's passing.  I met him through my classic
car mechanic right after I purchased my '55 C300.  Otto and the mechanic
had been friends for quite some time even though the mechanic was a
lot younger than Otto.  Heck, he's even younger than me.  If any of you
are interested, I have a few pics that are published on the 300 Club's
website that were taken in front of the WPC museum a few years ago.
The three cars belong to Otto, myself, and Will Johnston.  Mine is the
white one and Will's is the black one.  Otto and Will are in one of the
pictures.  Wish I would've taken a closer picture of him.  If any of you
are interested, the website address is:

Jerry Browarski

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net! New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more! http://www.forwardlook.net/