[FWDLK] Response to my previous emails and something else.....

[FWDLK] Response to my previous emails and something else.....

Hi.  I was glad to get responses from several of you informing me that my
emails did in fact get to you.  And I'm also glad to have heard from a few
of you who checked out the pictures which included Otto's red C300, my
white one, and Will Johnston's black one at the Walter P. Chrysler museum.
By the way, if any of you are interested, I need to sell mine.  I'm having
some financial problems and need the money.  The 300 club people tell
me that the car is worth around $20,000 and that's pretty much what my
appraiser said.  His estimate was between $18,500 and $21,000.  I'm willing
to let it go for $16,000.  Including the purchase price, I've invested over 25k
into it.  It's been mechanically rebuilt from the water pump through the
driveshaft.  If you're interested and want more detailed info, send me an
email.  The car needs some minor body work and a couple of other things
so if you're interested, contact me via email and I'll give you the details.
The vast majority of the bills have been stored in the glovebox.

Jerry Browarski

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net! New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content and much, much more! http://www.forwardlook.net/