From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Krausmann
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 8:37 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] '59 Ply Wagon Photo?

Came across an interesting photo. It's an 8 x 10 of what appears to be the
Plymouth factory. It shows a group of employees gathered at the back of a
newly assembled Plymouth wagon.
No idea what the occasion or event was. The photo is dated July 20, 1959 on
the back. It appears to be #10 in a series, but of course I don't have the
first 9.
Its certainly not an official factory photo.
Its a real "slice of life" thing.
I'd like to share it with the group. I can scan it but don't know where to
upload it for viewing.
Any ideas?

Jim Krausmann
Detroit

Visit the ALL-NEW ForwardLook.net! New Discussion Forums, Expanded Content
and much, much more!  http://www.forwardlook.net/