[FWDLK] Gimme a BRAKE

As an addendum to my earlier posting, "Firm Feel" contacted me, today,
to say that their
 brake-shoe subcontractor IS ABLE  to receive  your "Lockheed
Centerplane"
bonded-brake-lining shoes, and to apply their "Carbonized" linings to
them, @ a cost of $95.00.  This "product" is NOT what Kanter, et al,
applies, when they re-line your 'shoes' !

Please contact Firm Feel @ 1-800-347-6427; ask for "Dennis"!
Turn-around time is about 2
weeks.

Dennis told me, today, that their 11x 3" Bendix
'rivited' brake linings will cost $115.00, so I ('finally') ordered the
linings, from them, today.

Fianally, if any of y'all are able to post messages to the FWDLK website
chatrooms, there is a "Body-subject" thread, about re-lining
Centerplane 'shoes'. If one of you could 'post' my info, on the
availability of Firm Feel to provide SUPER brake linings, I'd appreciate
it.

I've got my  weird (Website-supplied) password, but I can't seem to
:"advance & be recognized"
by the Website!!!!???

Neil: doin the soft(NOT)-shoe dance!