Re: [FWDLK] 2X4 THROTTLE RETURN SPRINGS--FINAL

Re: [FWDLK] 2X4 THROTTLE RETURN SPRINGS--FINAL

I received mine and they look great.
Thanks,
Tom

>>> eddee <eddee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/17/04 16:50 PM >>>
Hello List

After going through 2 large factory minimum orders of these springs,,,,I
think that is about it.
The need was much more than I had thought.

------I have 4 sets left,,,then no more
------First come first served,,,
------Again, these are ALMOST exact replacements for the origional
throttle return springs on the POLY 2X4 set ups and in line 'B' engine
2X4 set ups.

Contact me directly if interested

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY