[FWDLK] I asked this on the board..but how about here: what does '59 Do

[FWDLK] I asked this on the board..but how about here: what does '59 Dodge dash pad look like?

Hi all,

I am thinkin of putting a dash pad in my '59 Coronet, because it might be easier than fixing/paint the dash teh way it is now...

From the message board:

Is the '59 Dodge dash pad one full piece that goes up and over the instrument cluster..and covers the WHOLE dash top, or is it just a section of the dash?

My '59 Coronet does not have a dash pad, but the previous owner apparently covered the dash with vinyl, and its not a great job, I need to decide if I want to take it off and sand/paint the dash, or put on a dash pad. Just Dashes has a repro pad available, so I wouldn't need to send a core.

I am just thinking that the dash pad might look better, and it might actually be easier than trying to get the glue completely off my dash, and get it sanded smooth, and painted inside the car (I really dont feel like REMOVING it).  Bu if teh pad does not cover the whol dash, then I might have to do that anyway.

Thanks,
Lou