From: "Lou" <email4lou@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] I asked this on the board..but how about here: what does
'59 Dodge dash pad look like?

> Hi all,
>
> I am thinkin of putting a dash pad in my '59 Coronet, because it might be
easier than fixing/paint the dash teh way it is now...

> >From the message board:
>
> Is the '59 Dodge dash pad one full piece that goes up and over the
instrument cluster..and covers the WHOLE dash top, or is it just a section
of the dash?

> My '59 Coronet does not have a dash pad, but the previous owner apparently
covered the dash with vinyl, and its not a great job, I need to decide if I
want to take it off and sand/paint the dash, or put on a dash pad. Just
Dashes has a repro pad available, so I wouldn't need to send a core.

> I am just thinking that the dash pad might look better, and it might
actually be easier than trying to get the glue completely off my dash, and
get it sanded smooth, and painted inside the car (I really dont feel like
REMOVING it).  Bu if teh pad does not cover the whol dash, then I might have
to do that anyway.