From: Ron Waters [mailto:ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 5:29 PM
To: James; L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] what does '59 Dodge dash pad look like?

James / Lou -

I count three pieces that hold the dash pad in place: one long chrome piece
that has a curve at the end, one dull potmetal piece that surrounds the map
light and one short chrome piece with a sharp curve at the end.  That last
one is the one that I thought wrapped around the pushbutton shifter.  But
now that I'm looking at in instead of doing it from memory, I see that it
probably wraps by the right side of the instrument cluster, with no piece by
the pushbuttons.  James, does this jive with what you have ?

Ron