[FWDLK] CAST IRON TORQUE FLITES

Happy Sunday List

Specifically the early CAST IRON,,,AIR COOLED,,,TORQUEFLITES.......
I think you can say late 1956 through 1958 for this application

Could anyone tell me the specific internal (or external) differences between the Torqueflites used for the 301 and 318 powerpack engines
VERSES the torqueflites used behind the 290 HP  FURY 318s and 350s and I guess hi perf 361s for the Dodge and Desotos

I believe in 1959 all units became 'water cooled'

thanks in advance

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
11741