From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brandie Hannon
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 2:29 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item# 2461842220: 55 1955
Imperial Hardtop

Title of item:       55 1955 Imperial Hardtop
Seller:              moparho
Starts:              Feb-19-04 19:11:04 PST
Ends:                Feb-26-04 19:11:04 PST
Price:               Starts at $1,000.00

To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RedirectEnter&partner=777701&loc=ht
tp%3A%2F%2Fcgi%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI%2Edll%3FViewItem%26item%3D24618
42220%26category%3D6783%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEF%3AUS%3A1

Item Description:
Just what you were looking for.  Nice original 55 1955 Chrysler Imperial
hardtop parts car or restoration project.

Picked it up from a Colorado owner a few years back and know I won't get
anything done with it so time to move it on.

Had it running on Electric fuel pump but have not attempted to start
recently.  Hemi engine seemed fine when I was running it and transmission
shifted fine.    The interior is tired but restorable as is the whole car.
Body is nice and straight except for the small crease in the drivers door
which I did on my trailer the day I bought it!  The rocker panels need
replacing and the front fenders have rust in the bottoms.  The remainder of
the body is really pretty good amazingly.   The rear fenders aren't badly
rusty at all which is amazing for a 55.   The potmetal chrome piece on the
drivers rear fender is good enough to use on a restored car but the other
side is tired.  ( saw one of these in the same condition do $300 or so
recently )

I have stored this inside most of the time but have had to move it out
recently and would rather have someone take and use it instead of just
sitting here.

Shipping is the buyers responsibility of course.  Can help with delivery for
additional fee of course once the car is paid for.