Re: [FWDLK] Christine on eBay - NO WAY!

The back of the Christine DVD movie ase reads, "She is Christine--a red and
white 1958 Plymouth Fury whose unique standard equipment includes..."  As I
recall from the movie, she has the upward stripe of white 2-tone at the rear
fin, while the Belvedere goes straight to the rear, not upward.  My dad just
bought a '57 Belvedere, and he told me that is basically the main difference
b/n the bodies of a Belvedere vs. the Fury.  He said there is very little
difference b/n the '57's and the '58 like in the movie.  Just an FYI...
Melanie in AR