Re: [FWDLK] Christine on eBay - NO WAY!

Well...some of you picked up on it...

I wrote my original post as 100% pure sarcasm (and largely in part because of all the Christine discussion that has gone on among the list).  It's obviously not Christine, and definitely not a 56 Dodge (it's a 57 Dodge).

With that said, I still wouldn't mind owning the car, as it's a 2-dr and appears to be in good condition (and red is a favorite color of mine).  I would definitely want to see it in person before purchasing it though.  My liking of the car is not at all based on the fact that someone on the internet calls it an exact Christine replica (which I know its not).  In fact, I'd probably take a 57 Dodge over an actual Christine replica assuming both were in good condition or better.

Garrett