[FWDLK] Don Barry's "1956 Christine"

I also wrote to the seller of the "Christine" on e-bay.  I pointed out that his car was not the same Make, or Year, or color scheme, or model, or engine, or transmission, of the movie car Christine.  He wrote back that he knew about it, and made a mistake in the year of the car when he made the listing.  He also said that he was correcting that "mistake."

Nothing said of any other falsehoods.

Mike Higgins