[FWDLK] Off-Topic Turbo Question

Are there any of you who are experienced in dealing with the '80's
vintage Mopar turbo 2.2L engines?  I'd like guidance on procuring a
replacement for one of my cars.  Please reply to me directly.

Thanks,
Jason
'55 Plymouth non-turbo 6
(gee, with its low nominal compression ratio...perhaps it would be a
good candidate for a turbo?  Oh yeah....a twin-turbo flat-head