[FWDLK] NEw England Summer nationals

Anyone been to the New England Summer Nationals. I picked up a flyer for it this weekend.
Just curious wo what you thought about it, cars, swap, places to stay, and just in general.
Forward look presence doesn't realy matter to me as I like all cars, stock, mild and wild customs. I like shows that are not just park in a lot all day, I like bands, swapmeets, etc
.
Nick
Lebanon Township, NJ