[FWDLK] 55-56 Plymouth/Dodge Front shocks

[FWDLK] 55-56 Plymouth/Dodge Front shocks

Here is a listing for KYB shocks for the front of 55-56 Plymouths and Dodges. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2461305377&category=33590  Does anyone know the application that these are made for as there is no KYB listing for the 55-56 Plymouth/Dodge directly.

The ad says, "These modern Improved shocks have had modifications made to them so they will directly replace the originals without installation problems on these vintage MoPars. They are ready to install. The upper washers and rubber bushing look different from the originals but work fine. "

Does anyone know what modification was required to make them work? Thanks for your input. I am also looking for a steering wheel for the 55-56 Plymouth that accepts the deluxe horn ring. If you have an extra one that you would like to sell, let me know off list.
Thanks,

Nathan Nuttall
56 Savoy