From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lou
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 12:22 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Which replacement carb to use? '59 Dodge

I've been fighting a carb problem for awhile and I am thinking of replacing the
Carter AFB 4bbl on my 383 with a new Edelbrock.  Does anyone know which
model is an appropriate swap?  That would get me an electric choke and a
new carb instead of another rebuild.

Also,  I know that the new carbs have larger air horns, and I am prepared to
modify a stock air cleaner to fit it.  But I don't know about linkage: Are there
any issues with throttle linkage that I will need to address?

Thanks,

Lou