[FWDLK] 1960 Dodge Factory IBM cards

Does anyone out  there, in FWDLK-land, have a Factory IBM punch-card
Build-ticket for a 1960 Dodge?

I have 2 of em, for D500's, (available from the Histerical Society), but
the photocopy quality
is not-good, so that I'm not  able, clearly,  to read/decypher the
long/thin "column/box" which
pertains to the "Engine Options" , on my
'tickets'.

Please privately email me if you've got a 'ticket', or three, to compare
with mine, so that I can
'read' that paticular column/box.

Neil Vedder