[FWDLK] Radiators

Hi All -

There may have been a dicussion thread on radiators, but I seemed to have
missed it/forgot about it...

1) Any thoughts on replacing a radiator with a used one vs. re-coring? Cost
benefits? What is a good price?

2) Any good radiator sources for early 60's Mopars in Southern California or
mail order?

3) Does anyone have a book that shows how many years a Chrysler (#2445640)
radiator may span?

Thanks for any information!

- Joe
(San Diego, CA)
1964 Chrysler Newport Conv - Needs radiator...
1961 Dodge Dart Seneca