[FWDLK] DeSoto Rubber Dust shields

Greetings All!

Now that the weather is finally slightly above frigid, I started to re-do my
brakes.  The service manual shows a rubber dust shield that goes against the
support plate.  Mine is long gone, and I don't see any such monster for sale
in any of the dependable supply catalogs, such as Kanter's.  What have you
folks done?  Just forget about it?  Is there a supplier for these shields?

(My car is a 58 Fireflight sedan.)