[FWDLK] 60 dodge

I know this has been asked but I can't find the answer.

I need the chrome plastic strips that hold the cardboard
pieces in for the headliner. This will let me finish that part
and with a little luck, car will have new interior by June and
be on the road.

If anyone has spares or know where I can buy them, please
let me know. Its a 2drht with high window if it makes a difference.

thanks
Everett