[FWDLK] Auto Jigsaw Puzzles

Jerry Browarski is a Forwardlooker and 300 owner and has created some car jigsaw puzzles including appropriate cars in "our" years.  Take a look.  Just the thing for rainy spring Sunday evenings.

Wayne

From: Jerry
Subject: Auto Jigsaw Puzzles

I subscribed to a website a couple of weeks ago and figured out how to create my own puzzles.  Since I'm into the
classic and custom cars, I took a number of the pictures that I have stored on my computer and created puzzles from them.  I'll more than likely add several more to the site as time goes on.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
If you go to that page, at the top you'll see a box that says "48 piece classic" or something similar.  That can be changed to various numbers and shapes.
Jerry